Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Northern Lake County
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:04 AM EDT on August 31, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Flood Watch remains in effect through this evening...
The Flood Watch continues for
* east central Florida... including
Brevard... Indian River... Lake... Martin... Okeechobee...
Orange... Osceola... Seminole... Saint Lucie and Volusia counties.
* Through this evening.
* Deep tropical moisture over the region will continue to create a
threat for heavy rainfall across east central Florida today.
Additional rainfall up to 3 inches will be possible.
* Heavy rain may create significant flooding of streets... urban
areas... and low lying flood prone areas especially where showers
and storms move repeatedly over the same areas.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Areal Flood Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory
- Indiana - Dense Fog Advisory
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Ohio - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oklahoma - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- South Carolina - Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Public Information Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement